Join Dementia Research Kiosk – Top 10 sites (wc 18th November)
Join Dementia Research Kiosks are placed in health and care settings around the country, in waiting rooms and clinics. Helping visitors get involved in dementia research, and supporting staff in their work to improve awareness. Below are this weeks top 10 sites for volunteer enquires:
This weeks top 10
|1||Queens Square Medical Practice, Lancaster|
|2||Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust|
|3||St Richards Hospital, Chichester|
|4||Newton Place Surgery, Faversham|
|5||Eastern NIHR LCRN Event (Park Farm)|
|6||Alzheimer Scotland (Glasgow)|
|7||South Sefton Neighbourhood Centre, Liverpool|
|8||Fairfields Practice, Nottingham|
|9||Two Shires Surgery, Market Harborough|
|10||Warlingham Green Medical Practice|
Last week, on average 55 kiosks were online each day (from a possible 96).
- 4,468 people have asked for more information on Join Dementia Research via a kiosk.
- 1,025 people have gone on to fully register on Join Dementia Research
Top tips for kiosk engagement
- Ensure your kiosk is turned-on and active every day (we recommend leaving it on)
- Check on your kiosk regularly to ensure it is online and active
- Place your kiosk in a busy area e.g. waiting area that is in constant use
- Consider using your kiosk at events
- Ensure your kiosk is topped up with leaflets and materials (you can order them here)
- Sign-post visitors to the kiosk, and make use of our slides on screens.
If you would like more information, kiosk instructions, access to the full statistics or use of a kiosk at your site email email@example.com for more information.