June Volunteer Statistics Published
The latest Join Dementia Research volunteer registration data are now available.
June 2019 highlights:
- June continued the spike seen last month with 922 new volunteers registering, including 119 people with a dementia diagnosis – bringing the total number of Join Dementia Volunteers up to 42,778
- NHS Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire CCG remain as the CCG with the most people with dementia registered on JDR (125 volunteers), closely followed by NHS Fylde and Wyre CCG (115 volunteers)
- NHS Fylde and Wyre CCG also remain as the top CCG for % population with dementia registered on dementia, with 4.9% of its population with dementia registered on JDR
- NHS Fylde and Wyre CCG were also the top CCG for number of JDR volunteers recruited with dementia in June – 16 volunteers
- South West Peninsula is the top NIHR region by % with 2.19% of its population with dementia registered on JDR, and Scotland registered the most volunteers in June with 193.
- Total number of volunteers to the end of June is 42,778 (5,353 with a dementia diagnosis, which is 1.1% of total number of people with a diagnosis – objective is 25% by December 2020)
You can access the complete dataset using the following link: http://nhs.joindementiaresearch.nihr.ac.uk/data-and-statistics/