March Volunteer Statistics Published
The latest Join Dementia Research volunteer registration data are now available.
March 2019 highlights:
- There was a spike in new registrations last month with 722 new volunteers registering in March 2019, including 123 people with a dementia diagnosis – bringing the total number of Join Dementia Volunteers up to 40, 286
- NHS Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire CCG remain as the CCG with the most people with dementia registered on JDR (118 volunteers), closely followed by NHS Vale of York CCG (97 volunteers).
- NHS Fylde and Wyre CCG also remain as the top CCG for % population with dementia registered on dementia, with 3.91% of its population with dementia registered on JDR.
- West of England is the top NIHR region by % with 1.19% of its population with dementia being registered.
- Total number of volunteers to the end of February is 40,279 (5,093 with a dementia diagnosis, which is 1.1% of total number of people with a diagnosis – objective is 25% by December 2020)
You can access the complete dataset using the following link: http://nhs.joindementiaresearch.nihr.ac.uk/data-and-statistics/