February Volunteer Statistics Published
The latest Join Dementia Research volunteer registration data has been published today.
February 2019 highlights:
- 524 new volunteers registered, including 80 people with a dementia diagnosis
- NHS Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire CCG also has the most people with dementia registered on JDR with 114, closely followed by NHS Vale of York CCG (95 volunteers).
- NHS Fylde and Wyre CCG and NHS Vale of York CCG are at the top, with 3.4% of its population with dementia registered on JDR.
- Greater Manchester is the top NIHR region by % with 1.15% of its population with dementia being registered.
- Total number of volunteers to the end of February is 39,589 (4988 with a dementia diagnosis, which is 1% of total number of people with a diagnosis – objective is 25% by December 2020)
You can access the complete dataset using the following link: http://nhs.joindementiaresearch.nihr.ac.uk/data-and-statistics/