November Volunteer Statistics Published
The latest Join Dementia Research volunteer registration data has been published today.
November 2018 highlights:
- 530 (438 in October 2018) new volunteers registered, including 76 (was 70 in October) people with a dementia diagnosis
- NHS Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire CCG remains at the top with the most JDR volunteers (1934 volunteers). This has been driven primarily by registrations generated from GPs promoting the service and writing to patients.
- NHS Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire CCG also has the most people with dementia registered on JDR with 98, closely followed by NHS Leeds CCG (91 volunteers) and NHS Vale of York CCG (88 volunteers).
- NHS Camden CCG remains at the top, with 3.2% of its population with dementia registered on JDR, closely followed by NHS York CCG with 3.16%.
- Greater Manchester is the top NIHR region by % with 1.09% of its population with dementia being registered.
- Total number of volunteers to the end of November is 38,387 (4864 with a dementia diagnosis, which is 1% of total number of people with a diagnosis – objective is 25% by December 2020)
You can access the complete dataset using the following link: http://nhs.joindementiaresearch.nihr.ac.uk/data-and-statistics/