March Volunteer Statistics Published
The latest Join Dementia Research volunteer registration data has been published today.
March 2018 highlights:
- 1091 (+518 on February 2018) new volunteers registered, including 93 people with a dementia diagnosis
- Most new volunteers came from West of England, with 117 registrations (GP Mailing to patients over 55 undertaken in March)
- 49 new volunteers claim Pharmacy as source (initial registrants from Rowland’s Pharmacy campaign)
- Most new volunteers came from Alzheimer’s Society who highlighted Join Dementia Research in a email to members, 334.
- Total number of volunteers to the end of March is 34,184 (4524 with a dementia diagnosis, which is 1% of total number of people with a diagnosis)